Friday, January 23, 2009

Special Delivery

A few days I found a secret surprise in my mailbox. It was to Henrietta from the Universe, or so the fabulous envelope said. I think that little patootie baby must be doing something right for the universe to be gifting her with something so heartbreakingly dear.
Actually I clued in rather quickly to the fact that the universe was speaking through one of it's shining stars, a creative genius Kiera Griffin who is a new friend I just met in my mama/baby group with Carrie Contey and Bernadette (which was SO special and amazing... I am so glad I did it, even though I'm on baby #3 and could've decided I was a pro and didn't need to go... so much good continues to flow from being in that group... I knew there was a reason I was called to do it...). I had an inkling that it was Kiera because she had been telling me that her real true passion was crafting special love notes, especially secret ones, and that she had the idea for doing it as a business. I wanted to share her book with any of you out there reading this, because Valentine's Day is fast approaching and I am telling you, a special-er love note than one crafted by Kiera's loving hands probably does not exist. This puts Hallmark to shame. Not that it's hard to put Hallmark to shame... hmm, let's just say that it even tops Godiva chocolates. Or dumb ol' Cartier diamonds (who needs those yechy old conflict diamonds anyway). And hey, I'm just putting it out there about the valentines, but love notes are good all year round, everyone needs more love and secret surprises in their life, a secret surprise that will put a smile on your face all day long... or ask her to make you a book like this for your baby or kid. CHECK it out... it's amazing... she even made it all crinkly and tactile so Henrietta will love it even more and it delights every last one of her senses. Email me if you want me to put you in touch with Kiera... this really is such a fun and special opportunity you will not want to pass up.

3 comments:

mama said...

so so sweet!

Bernadette said...

I love it. And I love Kiera and her love notes too. And you. And those sweet children of yours.

Kami said...

I love getting love notes from Bernadette!