Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rocket glider swing...

...which is one of the funnest things at my house. And I know I tell this story to everyone who will sit still for two seconds but we found it during bulky collection on the street for free the very weekend that we were building this fort and now it's one of the very most funnest aspects of our backyard. Bruno will go back there and ride himself silly on it for long stretches of time, and the other great thing about it is that there's room for another kid or even possibly two so sharing is very rarely an issue. WHEW.

SO, these come very highly recommended by me if you're in the market for a swing set of some sort.... you can buy these on the internet for sure but keep an eye out for them too... people are always pulling apart old disintegrating swing sets that their kids are too old for and kicking them to the curb. Maybe you'll strike it lucky just like me.

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

I always tell parents who are pregnant with their second NOT to install a regular swing. A regular swing requires regular pushing. But the Rocket glider can be a one man show. Love it.