Friday, September 25, 2009

If you'd like to participate in a little wedding-lust with me...

*Swoon*, *sigh*, *stars-in-my-eyes*....



Matt and I got married like, all on our owners, took a picnic with us to the banks of the Blanco River and said our vows to each other and then rode bikes over to the Blanco County Courthouse and got married by the...uh... is it possible it was the sheriff? It was a guy in a cowboy hat. It was all VERY fun and adorable but maybe just someday maybe we'll have a big ol' wedding re-do with family and friends. We wouldn't be quite as cute and perfect as these people here. But maybe almost.

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

So funny Kami. Kenny and I got married by that guy in Blanco too. On the creek. John WOod was his name. Just Kenny, me, my niece and John Wood. Then a few months later a big blast in Jersey.

Kami said...

That is simply amazing, Bernadette!
Yes, I remember his name was John Wood.
I guess great minds think alike... great couples wed alike!